- The meaning of selective sharing includes a function that can be shared with
third parties (individuals, institutions, etc.) through the consent of data providers
This includes three contents: "Share with a third party designated by an individual,
prepare for sharing personal data, and transmit personal data."
- Let's look at the image together, and you will see the card list at the top first.
CANDiY will express the data linked to apps by a user in cards by subject.
This will make it easy for service users to distinguish the contents by
grouping various information by topic.
- If the app user clicks on one card, the details will be listed and expressed next to
the card. Users simply click on the data they want to share.
- After tab on the card, simply select the institution you want to share in the middle
section, and touch the sharing button after setting the period, and the sharing will be
- Finally, on the screen now, users designed it by expressing colorful colors, cuteness,
and retro feeling, no hard sense. How does it feel when you look at it?